


We found out the day after Christmas Dec. 26, 2009 that we would be expecting a new baby in our family. I knew right away that I was pregnant. I did not feel myself and was starting to get sick. Even though I knew I had a long 9 months ahead of me I was so happy and excited! I don't really know how to explain Ryan's reaction except for scared. We could not keep this from Kendal so we decided to tell her that same day. I will never forget telling her about the baby. She was so excited! We asked her to keep it a secret for a little while until we were ready to tell the family. This was very hard for her. One day she even started crying at Grandma Brenda's house because she wanted to tell her and was scared it would slip out. I became so sick that we decided it was time to tell everyone. We made things to bring around to everyones house to tell them about the news. Kendal was so excited visiting each house. She was shaking and could not keep still. We both said she was more excited that night than she was for Christmas to come. Kendal loves to read about what the baby is doing each month. She is going to be such a good big sister. One night I ended up in the emergency room once again from dehydration and we were able to see the baby for the first time on the ultrasound. The baby would not stop moving. At one point it turned its head toward the screen and looked right at us. I think that scared Kendal a little bit. Kendal watched the baby and said "That is going to be one funny little person". That was a special time with my mom and sister and Kendal. The babies due date was first set to be on September fifth. After my first doctors appointment it was changed to August 25th!
No comments:
Post a Comment