



Alivia was born on February 23, 2010. Her due date was March 10th. She weighed 7lb 14 oz. She was a big baby compared to their other two. Kendal could only see the baby throught he window at the hospital, but she was so cute with her. Bryn became a mom right away and wanted to help Kelley with everything. Kacie started out a little unsure at first. She kept to herself a lot that first day. I am sure it was a lot for her to understand and take in. I love my nieces like they are my own so I am so happy to have another one. She is a lucky baby and has great parents. My brother is the cutest and proudest dad I have ever seen besides my own father and my husband.

Yea for all the cute updates. I did not know that you have had to go to the emergency room with this pregancy. Know that you can call if you ever need anything. Ken looks so cute in her dance costumes. I need to see her dance one time thins year.
ReplyDeleteCute new niece!!!! Kendal is going to be such a great big sister to your new baby too!! I can't wait for you guys. It will be so fun to have a baby in the family again !
ReplyDelete