Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ski Season 2009-10

Kendal loves to ski! We bought season passes this year and Ryan and Kendal have went skiing every Saturday they were able to. This year Kendal started using her poles. Ryan's family is really into skiing so it is fun for them to meet up with everyone. They always plan to have lunch together, and Kendal loves skiing with her cousins. We were unable to get Ken in ski lessons this year so Ryan had been her teacher. They have had so much fun together this winter. It has been hard for me to not be apart of this this year. I am unable to ski due to the preganancy and I miss out on so many wonderful memories. I told Kendal I would ride up one day and watch her come down the mountain a few times. The cousins have started a thing this winter where they like to have sleep overs the day after skiing. They have had quite a few so far!



























2 comments:

  1. What great memories for the cousins to have and your family. Ken looks so cute is all her ski stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending time with Ken on Saturdays! She is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete