



Kendal swam in the pool every chance she had!

Ryan and Kendal love to bowl together so of course we had to find a bowling alley in Denver.



Ryan and Kendal love to bowl together so of course we had to find a bowling alley in Denver.


One day we went to the Butterfly Pavilion. Kendal and Ryan both held a turanchula. Kendal was brave enough to try it first.
We ended up having a really fun roadtrip. Kendal was great on the eight hour ride there. It took a lot longer than that to get home because we hit a deer. While we were waiting for Lance on the side of the road for two hours Kendal and I played games int he back seat. This was a great family vacation that I will always remember. Ryan says now that he will attend one game every year. I hope that is true!!










No comments:
Post a Comment